The PC model of Kena: Bridge of Spirits will probably be launched on Steam subsequent month, developer and writer Ember Lab has confirmed.
The sport will probably be launched on Valve’s digital distribution platform on September 27, simply over a yr after it debuted on PlayStation and PC consoles by way of the Epic Video games Retailer.
The Steam model will embrace the upcoming Anniversary Replace, which can introduce New Sport Plus, an improved picture mode, recent outfits, and extra.
Anniversary replace content material
- New Sport+: Begin a brand new journey after finishing the sport, beginning with all of your talents, upgrades and decay as you face new fight encounters, challenges and distinctive enemies.
- Spirit Information Trials: Hone your expertise and unlock rewards in Trials, together with wave safety, impediment programs, and the flexibility to combat key bosses repeatedly.
- Outfits: Unlock model new outfits for Kena by finishing Challenges.
- Amulets: Uncover Charmstones that may be outfitted to supply numerous benefits and downsides to customise your play type.
- Enhanced Picture Mode: Contains extra enjoyable poses, distinctive lighting settings, and even a shifting digital camera characteristic!
In an interview revealed to coincide with the sport’s launch final yr, Ember Lab co-founder and COO Josh Grier stated the studio would not rule out porting the sport to different platforms sooner or later.
“We’re presently centered on our PlayStation and Epic Video games Retailer launches, that are momentary exclusives,” he stated. “We are going to take into account different releases of the platform after launch and relaxation.”