Sony Interactive Leisure will restock The Final of Us Half 1 Firefly Version within the US and will launch it in Europe as nicely.
The most costly version of the remake, priced at $99.99 and obtainable completely within the US through PlayStation Direct, bought out lower than 24 hours after the sport’s announcement in June, and has not been obtainable for pre-order since.
Developer Naughty Canine stated on Friday that extra copies of the Firefly Version can be obtainable within the US by writer Sony’s on-line retailer on a first-come, first-served foundation when the sport is launched subsequent week.
The Final of Us Half I Rebuilt for PS5 Options and Gameplay Trailer
Contents of The Final of Us Half I Firefly Version
- The Final of Us single-player storyline and PS5 prequel chapter Left Behind
- Restricted Version SteelBook Showcase
- The Final of Us: American Desires Comics #1 – #4 with new cowl
- Early entry to the next in-game gadgets:*
- Elevated crafting and therapeutic pace
- Enhancements to extend 9mm reload pace and improve clip capability
- Explosive Arrows Gameplay Modifier
- Dither Punk Filter and Speedrun Mode
- Six weapon skins: Black Gold 9mm Pistol, Silver Filigree 9mm Pistol, Rubber Tactical Shotgun, Sculpted Oak Shotgun, Arctic White Bow, Charcoal Black Bow.
Naughty Canine additionally acknowledged that they hope to supply European gamers the chance to buy The Final of Us Half 1 Firefly Version.
“EU followers, we’re working with our companions at SIE and hope to offer an replace quickly on what we’ve to supply.”
The Final of Us Half 1 is positioned as a reproduction of the unique recreation launched for PS3 in 2013 and remastered for PS4 the next yr, with modernized gameplay and controls.
It’s going to additionally supply superior accessibility choices, together with audio descriptions for cutscenes and haptic suggestions for dialogues.
The Final of Us Half I releases on PS5 on September 2nd and the overview embargo can be lifted on August thirty first at 8:00 AM PT / 4:00 PM BST.
The sport can also be in improvement for PC, and whereas a launch date has but to be confirmed, a Naughty Canine employees member acknowledged that it will likely be coming “very quickly” after the PS5 model.